Friday, February 21, 2014

Snow Day

Since its been in the 70's all week I decided it was time to post pictures of our snow day fun a couple of weeks ago. I was so glad we got one decent snow because I wanted Sadie to be able to experience it. Just as I thought, she loved it.


Josh built her a sled because we didn't even think to buy one. Pretty sure Sadie thought it was the best day of her life.


She would have stayed on it all day if we had let her.


Sweet Sophie liked the snow too except her snow suit wouldn't allow her to sit up. And it made her look like a total butterball.


We love our sweet butterball!


Josh helped Sadie build a snowman.


She requested a seat so she could just watch.


After all the fun it was time for some hot chocolate.


Sadie wasn't too sure about it.


She will tell you she liked it but she didn't.

2 comments:

Aaron and Kristi said...

Hillary-
May I ask where you got her monogrammed hat?

Aaron and Kristi said...

Hillary-
May I ask where you got her precious monogrammed winter hat?