Sunday, August 5, 2012

Ups and Downs

This weekend was full of ups and downs. Josh officiated his Nana's funeral on Saturday. I heard he did a really great job. I know his Nana would have been proud of him. Sadie and I didn't attend the service for obvious reasons. A motivated 15 month old doesn't belong at a funeral. It was really good to get to see family though.

Sadie looked cute in her yellow dress Big Dog bought her.


The rest of the weekend was full of ups for Sadie.



Her first ice cream cone.



A cheerleading dress.



French onion dip and chips.



ANOTHER cheerleading outfit.



Church.

I've been thinking a lot this weekend about how blessed I am. I have struggled some lately with being discontent and it's just crazy. I am beyond blessed. I may not have everything I *want* but I have SO much more than anything I deserve.
Thank you, Lord.

2 comments:

Jenna said...

As usual I love these sweet pics of that precious girl. Love and miss you friend!

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

Aww, I'm glad the weekend went well. And little miss S is adorable as always!