Friday, May 25, 2012

Zoo Fun

A couple of weeks ago Josh and I finally took Sadie to the zoo. She is really into animals these days and I knew she would love it. Since the zoo isn't cheap and I knew there was no way we could see all of it in one afternoon we decided to get a family pass for the year. Happy Mother's Day and Birthday to me. :) I think we will definitely go to the zoo a lot. We might only go for a few minutes each time but that is the perk of having a pass.

This elephant was really funny. He would take two steps forward and two steps back. He did this over and over which kept him in the same spot the entire time.


Sadie loved the animals on the farm. I think this might be her favorite place to go when we visit.


 Of course we had to check out the giraffe.

I like these little guys.


I didn't get a lot of pictures but I will take more next time. I think maybe we'll go again next week. Although I don't know how much we'll like it when it is 150 degrees outside.

2 comments:

Jill said...

We'll have to do a zoo date soon! :)

Tara G. said...

We're moving to LR this summer- I didn't even stop to think that they had a zoo! Hooray!