Sunday, May 27, 2012

Sewing for Boys

I love having a girl and I love making girly clothes but it is also a lot of fun when I get the chance to make things for boys. One of Sadie's best buddies (nevermind the fact they've never met) is David. His mommy has a private blog or I would link to it so you can see how cute he is. You'll just have to trust me. He is such a cutie. I was so excited when his mommy let me make him some things for this summer.
Every little boy needs a crab shirt!
This shirt was really for David's daddy. He loves golf so David needed to help represent.
The shirts themselves were so cute but these matching shorts just make the outfit. I love them so much and I was thrilled to find out they fit him perfectly!
Here are a couple of shirts I made David earlier this year.
I couldn't leave out Eli's shirt either. He is another one of Sadie's friends. I loved making this shirt for him. It is all boy with a football but the polka dots make it sweet for a little guy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the boys clothes! Great Job! I guess that just means that it's time for you to have a BOY now ;)

Immeasurably More Mama said...

LOVE these outfits!

Ashley said...

I agree!! Now you need a boy! David looks as cute as he does bc he's dressed in the most precious clothes ever! Talented friend that we love so much!

Tricia Nae said...

girl, you are so talented!! i can not sew a straight line!!!