Monday, November 28, 2011

Tis the Season to Decorate

Do you notice anything different about my blog?




Yep, that's right, it is decorated for Christmas. Yea!


I've never decorated my blog for Christmas but decided this year would be a great time to try it. Let me be clear I didn't decorate it my friend Tricia did. You all should know by now that Tricia does all of my graphic designing because she is great at it.




Oh and guess what? My friend Tricia is decorating other people's blogs too. Double yea!


Go here to visit her Christmas design blog and if you're interested she has some great Christmas designs for sale. I had a hard time choosing which one I wanted. I love them all!




Tricia doesn't just do holiday blog designs she also designs photo cards. This is probably my favorite thing she does. I've always liked having a card that no one else has and so it makes sense to have her design them. She does a fabulous job and I can't wait for our photos to come in so I can have her design our Christmas card.




If you haven't already picked out your card you should let Tricia make one for you. They are VERY reasonable (I print mine at Sam's, cheap and ready in an hour) and so cute.




Oh and if you get a blog design or card design from Tricia please come back and let me know. I'd love to see them!




Don't forget to check out AdornmentsbyWendi for fun Christmas gifts (see the post below).


1 comments:

Ashley said...

She does a great job. It looks so festive! : )