Friday, October 14, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

Warning: Picture Overload


Today we met our friends Jenny, Ben, and Luke at the Pumpkin Patch. Their play group was going and they invited us to come along. Jenny and I were dying to get pictures of our little "pumpkins" together. Here are some pictures from our fun at the patch.


Sadie loves Jenny. :)

Josh, Ben, and Sadie checking out all the animals.



Jenny and sweet Luke.
Brotherly love. I adore these two boys!

Ben really wanted to pick the perfect pumpkin.


Josh and Sadie checking out all the pumpkins.


Sadie and Luke.

Let me just tell you they looked so cute in their coordinating outfits. I could have died at the cuteness of these two. We took a few good pictures but the majority were like the ones below.



I laugh every time I look at this. Luke's legs up in the air cracks me up. What you don't see is that shortly after Sadie had a fall herself.

Yep, sums it up!

Sadie was a little too serious while we were at the pumpkin patch. When she is in unfamiliar environments she sits back and takes it all in. Not to mention she was sleepy and hot.

Regardless though we had a great time! We'll certainly go back next year.


After the Pumpkin Patch and a short nap she was back to her normal self so I took a few pictures of her with the pumpkin "she" picked. Here are just a few. :)





Happy Fall, Y'all!

12 comments:

Lindsay said...

She's the cutest thing ever! I love her facial expressions! And her outfit...adorable!

rae said...

Sadie has got to be one of the cutest babies I've ever "seen". She looks like she has the cutest personality!

Tricia Nae said...

Hillary...these pictures are so great. She is just too precious. That last one kills me!

Nadine said...

The last two pictures are my favorite! She is adorable!

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures, especially the last few! Beautiful for Fall!

Ashley said...

She is so adorable! That outfit is too cute. And I love her sad face. She sure knows how to work it! : )

Jill said...

I love these pics...the last few by herself are adorable!!

Chocolate Cat said...

What gorgeous photos!

Marcie said...

LOVE the outfits!

Jessica said...

LOVE that outfit on Sadie!! : )

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

Stop it with all the Sadie cuteness! Oh my, the ones of her with the pumpkins, too cute!

Anonymous said...

Your kiddos are soooo cute! I just realized that Sadie is about the same age as my Luke! Great stage! Love the pumpkin patch!