Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Orange Beach 2011

We were so blessed to be able to go on vacation a couple weeks ago. Josh, Sadie and I along with my mom hit the road to Orange Beach, AL. Orange Beach is a family vacation spot. We've vacation there for very long time. I really wanted to be able to share it with Sadie.

Sadie had a great time on her first trip to the beach.


She loved spending time in her tent. She napped in it a lot but she would also just lay in it and play. I'm so glad we brought it.

Sadie also loved relaxing in her beach chair. Nothing like chillin' on the beach with your paci.

More than anything though she LOVED the sand. She loved playing in it and she loved eating it.


She also loved spending time with her mommy, daddy, and Jules. Bless her heart no one paid her any attention the whole time we were there.


Sadie loved getting dressed up and going out on the town.


I told her she needs to learn to say "thank you" so when people stop to tell her she's cute she can properly thank them instead of flashing her "I'm cute" smile.


See? Told ya. She loved eating the sand.


Sadie loved having her own pool. She would splash and play as long as we would let her.

I'm telling you the girl loved everything about the beach. Well, actually, not everything...


...she did NOT like the waves. They scared her.


Pitiful.


We had a wonderful vacation. The weather was perfect and Sadie did so well being away from home.


If you have a snapfish account you can go view more pictures from our trip here.

14 comments:

Amy said...

such cute pictures!! sadie is just a doll! those thighs in that bathing suit are just too much - i love chunky babies (i have one, too!) ;-)

Lauren said...

CUTE pictures! I know you had a great time making sweet memories with your girl!!! :)

Bethany said...

Looks like you had a great vacation. I know it ended up being cut short, but in the time you had you got such great photos! I love all of the pictures you shared and the book you made on snapfish is so good! I'm getting ready to make my first book on snapfish. Seeing yours just made me excited to try it!

Maryland Magnolia said...

Sadie is such a little beach cutie :) Glad that y'all had a great time!

Unknown said...

I love, love that first picture with her beach hat on! It would be so cute as a big print in a bathroom. :) That is absolutely precious. Looks like Sadie had a great first beach trip!

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

all of the pics are beyond adorable!! I am so glad y'all got to go on such a fun fam vacay!

Faith said...

I LOVE that first picture! Sadie could not be cuter if she tried. Just darling!!

waikikimum said...

Sadie is just precious. I loved the photo of her in her beach chair.

walkers said...

I am officially addicted to her!!!!

Unknown said...

What kind of tent and chair do you have? We are heading to the beach in a few weeks and it will be the first time I have ever taken a baby. I have NO IDEA what I need to take. Can you recommend anything? I know I want to take a tent and have been trying to find one and now after seeing sweet Sadie in that chair I am thinking I need something like that too. Thanks.
Your baby is a doll! Seriously so adorable!
Lindsey
http://timlinzrowland.wordpress.com

Lacy said...

Precious!!! Just lover her cute little smile.. You always dress her so cute & stylish.. :)

Love, Laughter, Joy and Everything In Between said...

I so love your blog - they make me laugh and smile. Sadie is such a cute baby.

sadietalk said...

Sadie is so precious!! Such a doll. The pictures are so cute. I follow you on twitter (@sadietalk) and I see why you were having a hard time deciding what pictures to include in your book. Our daughters are close in age...my daughter will be 6 months on the 22nd.

Jill said...

LOVE all of the pics of that gorgeous baby. She's so stinkin' cute!