Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I Have A Problem...


What is Pinterest?
Pinterest is a Virtual Pinboard.
Pinterest lets you organize and share all the beautiful things you find on the web. People use pinboards to plan their weddings, decorate their homes, and organize their favorite recipes.

Best of all, you can browse pinboards created by other people. Browsing pinboards is a fun way to discover new things and get inspiration from people who share your interests (copied from their website).


MANY of you have already jumped on the Pinterest bandwagon so you know how much fun and addictive it can be. While it does consume more of my time than it should that isn't my problem.


The problem is that I've pinned SO MANY THINGS and have yet to do anything with them. What's the point in pinning things if I'm not going to use them?


It will come as no surprise to you that my Food board is the biggest. One would think I should actually start cooking but I haven't.


Organization is another board with a lot of pins. If you looked in my apartment right now you'd wonder when I planned on using all of those organization ideas (when I get my Life Planner I'll make it a goal).


I also have a lot of pins in my Sewing board. There are so many great ideas and tutorials on there. Maybe I could try a few if I would plug in my machine.


I have a problem.

I need to stop pinning and start cooking, organizing, sewing, etc.

Here's to making good use of my pins.

Wish me luck!


By the way...there is no way I can stop pinning. I'm addicted. I have a problem.

4 comments:

Shelly said...

Me, too! I love Pinterest. Like you said though, I have yet to do anything with it. My food board is the biggest one I have, too. *sigh* maybe one day!

Its Me Again Margaret said...

It is nuts!!! I have cooked a few of my pins so I am okay in that dept. But the sewing or other diy pins are going to do me in!!!

Becca G! said...

I too am a Pinterest addict. It's so interesting and fun. I am also guilty of not actually doing anything with my pins... yet. I plan to...really I do! :)
...maybe one day soon..

Jacy said...

Me too! I keep telling myself it will save me time in the long run.:)