Sunday, July 31, 2011

"Things We Forget"

The other day on Pinterest (if you are one of the ones who doesn't know what this is you should check it out) someone pinned this "post it note" and I loved it.


How true is this?! I've posted on here before about fear. It is definitely something I struggle with. I REALLY struggled with it when I was pregnant with Sadie and now that she's here I have to be careful not to let it consume my thoughts. Fear and faith don't go together. You either live in fear or live in faith.

The source of this post it note can be found here. It's a fun blog with lots of "Things we Forget." You should check it out.

3 comments:

All About the Armes' said...

Love this! Thanks for sharing! It is so true & really applies to my life right now.

Sara Moon said...

Thank you so much for sharing this. Fear is definitely my number 1 struggle. I just feel like it is so constant. The bible verses you listed in your previous fear post are definitely what I needed.

Bethany said...

Thank you for sharing this!! I've had a "breakthrough" today with myself / my faith and this could not be more true for me right now :)