Monday, July 25, 2011

3 Month Pictures

Last Saturday we had Sadie's 3 month pictures taken. I won a photo shoot from my friend Ashley on Facebook. I was very excited because I really wanted to have Sadie's picture made. I went back and forth on what I wanted her to wear. I was going to buy her something but at the last minute decided she could wear something she already had. That turned out to be a good decision. This first picture is a good indication of how the photo shoot went.


My sweet, happy, smiling baby was none of those things that day. Bless her heart she was just sleepy. She normally takes a good morning nap and she didn't sleep well at all that morning. I'm just thankful despite that Ashley was able to get a few good pictures.
Love her rolls

So serious.


Now that's a double chin!!


My mom got her the sweet pearl bracelet she's wearing



These two are sweet.
And I've saved the best picture for last...


...WOOO PIG SOOIE!!!

3 comments:

Laurie said...

These are REALLY cute!

Jill said...

Love #2!!! She is cute even when she's fussy though. :)

Green Girl said...

The first one with the black headband she looks soo ticked off! She will laugh hard when she is older at that!
She is too sweet!