Monday, May 23, 2011

Point and Shoot

Since Josh and I got a better camera before Sadie was born I try to take it with us most places. It is so big though so I don't carry it with me everywhere. Since I don't want to miss anything I keep my old point and shoot camera in my diaper bag at all times. The only problem is that I forget about it. The other day I was looking through the pictures on it and found some that I wanted to remember.


This was taken at the pediatrician's office after Sadie had to give blood for the first time. It was terrible. It took a while for them to get what they needed. She cried, I cried, her Daddy consoled us both.
First trip to Target


Hanging with Jules and Chloe


First breakfast at Panera


Hadn't quite mastered the Boppy at this point.


Patty Cake with Jules. She looks so tiny here. My tiny little baby is a bit of a chunk these days. I love it.




This was Sadie's first trip to a Mexican restaurant. Our pastor wanted to feed her and I gladly let him.


First date....I mean dinner with her friend, Luke.

I've already taken a million pictures of Sadie and Luke. I can't wait to get tons more. I just know they'll be good friends.


Those are all the pictures I have for now. Maybe one day soon I'll do a blog post that doesn't have a single picture of Sadie. Then again, maybe not. :)

1 comments:

Bethany said...

Oh no, did I miss something?? Why did Sadie have to give blood? I would've been crying too if it were my baby! :-(