Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Random

I've been a little absent on the blog lately. There's a lot going on but not a lot worth blogging about. In effort to remember some of this craziness I will share some highlights on here.

* Josh and I are moving this weekend. That's right, you read that correctly, we are moving. Lucky for me I won't have to do much since I'll be 39 weeks pregnant at the time. I have tried to pack some boxes and get things organized but it's wearing me out. I think I will leave the rest to everyone else.

*My hospital bag is packed. Thanks to you all for your advice. I'm sure I've forgotten something but that's ok. It's sitting open in our living room and Iove walking by and seeing the sweet gowns, shoes, and bows.

* Josh and I bought a washer and dryer this weekend. We had been using my parent's but since a new baby means more dirty clothes we decided we better get our own.

* I think I'm going to learn to smock. I've just decided I need to learn it myself and I can't wait to try it. I hope I really like it.

* Lately I'm all about ice cream and pancakes. Not together although that might be good. Those are just two things I really want all the time right now.

*Our new camera came in. I'm so excited to have one but so overwhelmed with how to use it. I'm hoping to practice using it some this weekend so stay tuned for pictures.

* My mom has washed and organized all of Sadie's clothes. What a relief. It's all so sweet and pink. I can't wait to get her nursery and closet all set up.

* Sadie seems to still be comfy and cozy where's she is at. No more progress. We'll see if a move might move things along.

* I'm dreaming of a trip to the beach.

Well I guess those are just a few of the things going on. I will be back soon with a picture post.

3 comments:

Immeasurably More Mama said...

Good call to just let everyone else pack for you! Take it easy as much as possible. :)

walkers said...

oh I can't wait to see pictures of her! and yay for moving, we move in a week!

Diane said...

Hope the move goes well!!!!!!!