Sunday, March 6, 2011

Let's Party

Today I headed to Conway for my favorite red head's 3rd birthday party.
Ben's mommy did a great job on his party. My pictures are awful but I wanted you to see the cuteness.

This kids had their own table with birthday hats. I love that Lila's has a bow on it.


Here's the birthday boy with the amazing cake his Pippi made for him. She always makes the best cakes and they are delicious too.

And how cute are the cupcakes that went along with the cake?!?
Jenny made all kinds of other decorations so be sure and check out their blog for more pictures.

Before the children left they each got a party favor. So cute.
I've been to all of Ben's parties so far and I hope to keep going to them. He's such a sweet boy. He's so smart and funny and I just love him. He's going to be getting a little brother in a few days and I know I will love him just as much.

3 comments:

Missy Schranz said...

Oh, how cute! Your pictures are great! I loved the cupcakes, too. :0) Stop by and visit my blog sometime.

Missy
http://missyschranz.blogspot.com

Ashley said...

Wow! I cannot believe the cutness of that party! I probably shouldn't blog about David's birthday parties. They won't compare! Ha! Glad you had fun! : )

Leah said...

Cute pictures! Looks like such a fun party!