Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Oh The Cuteness

Look what my friend Ashley sent Sadie. How cute is this dress? The picture doesn't do it justice. It is adorable! Ashley has a great online shop and makes TONS of cute things all the time. She's also been a huge help to me by answering questions about starting my own little sewing/embroidering business. You should check out her things. I guarantee you'll buy something before you leave her site.

And look what my other friend Ashley made for Sadie. I love it!! She has recently started an etsy site as well. Ashley and I "met" on Twitter but we live in the same town and she has become a sweet friend. I think I've even talked her in to helping me by keeping Sadie some once she's here. :)

Thank you so much, friends! I love what you've made and can't wait for her to wear them. It never gets old seeing her name on things!

8 comments:

Lauren said...

Oh my word, so precious!!!!!!! :)

Auntie D said...

Those are so adorable!! She does such a great job!

jenn said...

I LoVe all the little outfits you are sharing....but the little bird onsie is the cutest! Congrats on your pending arrival!

Ashley E. said...

Yay! I'm so glad you like it!

Ashley said...

Thanks for the sweet shout out. Love your belly pic below too!! :)

Jill said...

That little bird onesie is PRECIOUS!!

Unknown said...

Oh my word - if you and the SheShe Made Ashley live in the same town, then I'm not far from you! I live in Mansfield and Ashley and I have said so many times that we needed to meet up! I love the her clothes!

tonya said...

These are so cute - I'm envying them just a bit! I'm due in June with my own little Sadie & haven't bought any personlized things yet - will do soon. Many, many blessings on you & your baby girl as her birth day approaches!!