Friday, February 4, 2011

Big Events and a Sneak Peek

I've decided that I must like lots of exciting i.e. stressful things to surround big life events.
When Josh and I were planning a wedding I was also trying to sell a house in a bad market, looking for a new place to live in a different city, trying to find a new job, not to mention all the wedding stuff. It was a lot but God worked it all out beautifully. I sold and closed on my house 3 weeks before the wedding, found a job, and a place to live (with my parents, ha). All of those stressful situations were taken care of and I was blessed.

Fast forward to today. I'm 30 weeks pregnant (tomorrow), trying to get ready for a baby, looking for a new place to live, need to pack up our apartment, needing to make childcare decisions, struggling with some financial goals, etc. There's simply just a lot going on. Because I know God is willing and able I'm trusting Him to take care if it all. I'm even asking for an extra blessing or two and lots of provision. A Facebook friend put this on her page today, " Dont pray in hope pray in faith". That's where I'm at today. I want to pray believing God will come through big time not hoping He will. I can't wait to link back to this post one day while sharing all the ways God showed up. Stay tuned!

And just for fun here's a sneak peek at something else that's been taking up my time.


This is part if Sadie's bed skirt and both sides if her bumper (bad iPhone picture but you get the idea). I plan to get most of it finished this weekend. Wish me luck!!

6 comments:

Kelly said...

Love that Hillary! God WILL provide. And you will look back one day and wonder what you ever worried about!

Immeasurably More Mama said...

He is ABLE and He WILL! Just keep saying that to yourself. :)

Ashley said...

I know God will provide! I have been praying and praying for y'all! I can't wait to see how it all works out for all of us! And I just love Sadie's bedskirt. I cannot wait to see that room all done!

Chris said...

God will provide more than we have ever imagined! Love the bedding! :-)

(By the way, this is Diane on my husband's account. I'm too lazy to sign out! Ha!)

Jill said...

He takes care of His own - trusting Him and praying with you!! :)

Katie said...

LOVE Sadie's bedding. Love you! I can't wait to see what GOD will do...and is already doing we just can't see yet. I'm waiting and praying expectantly with you. ; )

Miss you!