Friday, January 7, 2011

Sneak Peek

I don't have much done at all for Sadie's nursery but I do have a few things. I have the crib and the fabric for the bedding. There are a couple of other things in the works but I'll wait and share those at another time. Here's a little peek at what will be going on in her room.





This is her crib. It's very simple which is what I like.
This fabric will be her bed skirt and perhaps the ties on her bumpers.
I will also probably use it on the curtains/pillows.
This will be the outside of her bumper. The colors in this fabric and stripe don't look the same on here but they are. Trust me. They look great together.
This white minky will be the inside of her bumper. I might add a panel of the houndstooth or stripe so I can embroider it or I might not. And I'm still not convinced I won't add another fabric into the mix as well. All I know is I want all white and pink bedding. There will other colors in the room but not in her bedding.

I can't wait to see it all come togther but its going to be a while. It's ok though because at this point we don't even have a nursery to put it in. Detials, right?!


8 comments:

Jill said...

I love the fabrics you chose and the bed is so pretty!! I love A's black crib - you will love it!

Can't wait to see more!

Diane said...

So cute!

Laurie said...

I love it!

Megan said...

I love the fabrics so much! It is going to be so great!

Donna said...

Darling!!!

Alphabet Soup Momma said...

Cute fabric choices!

Faith said...

I love how it's coming together and can't wait to see more!

Erica said...

I'm in love. Can't wait to "watch" it come together:)