Monday, January 10, 2011

Miscellaneous Weekend

My weekend started off with a fun lunch date with a blog/Twitter friend. Ashley and I met up at Buffalo Grill for lunch. She brought her CUTE little girl, Addison.

That's not all she brought!! She brought Sadie a little gift too.

How sweet are these? I can just picture a diapered booty in these. I can't WAIT to see it.
Friday after work I went home and cleaned our apartment while I waited on Josh to come home. He had been in Ft. Worth at a seminary I-term all week and I was ready to see him.
Saturday I woke up and went and picked us up some breakfast before heading to Wal-mart to get groceries. Lots of people were at Wal-mart because the weather forecast was calling for snow (and it didn't disappoint but that's for another post).
While at Wal-mart I got some ingredients for a few things I was DYING to make.
Chocolate chip cookies. Oh my. I've eaten the fool out of these. Luckily Josh and my parents have been helping. Another thing I couldn't get off my mind was this...

... Mexico Chiquito punch. My friend Jill gave me the recipe and you can find it here. It is so good. I'm salivating over the thought of it right now.

Saturday I also made a new recipe for dinner that I got here. It was really good. It wasn't super pretty but it tasted fabulous. Then after dinner I finished up on an order.

Ignore the bow. I couldn't get it to look straight for the picture. This was my first tutu and I loved making it. I can't wait to make more. We had a great weekend and I hope you did too! I will leave you with that for now and will post about all the fun snow next time.

6 comments:

Erin said...

Going to try that punch. Looks great.

Jill said...

Your cookies look perfect!! So glad you're enjoying them and the punch! :)

Ashley E. said...

We had so much fun!!! I'm going to have to try that punch recipe SOON!

Donna said...

Great looking cookies and too too cute tutu!!

Hannah Elisabeth said...

I LOVE THE TUTU!!!!!!!! IT IS SO ADORABLE!!! CAN'T WAIT TO BE ABLE TO SEND YOU A PIC W JAYLEN WEARING IT!! :)

Leah said...

The tutu is precious!