Friday, December 3, 2010

Christmas Ornament

First of all, I am soooo thankful for all the advise in regards to my previous post. You do not know what a big help it has been. I feel so much less stressed and like I have some idea of what I need to register for and what I don't really need. Thanks again. Be prepared for me to ask more things like that in the near future. :)

This year I really wanted to get a Christmas ornament to remind me of the year I was pregnant with Sadie. Since it's not really her "first Christmas" I didn't want one of those ornaments. I began looking online and on etsy (there are some really disturbing looking ones on there) and just couldn't find what I wanted. I mentioned it on Twitter and my friend Niki responded with some ideas of what I could do. Little did I know that she MADE ornaments. So after some conversations about what I was looking for she whipped out this one.

I love it. It's sweet and simple and it just reminds me about being pregnant. Plus is the first thing I've bought with her name on it which makes me love it even more. I decided that as a "thank you" to my friends Jenny and Todd I would get her an ornament too.

When Luke and Sadie get married we MIGHT let them put these ornaments on their tree. Then again, maybe not!
If anyone is interested you can visit Niki's Etsy site here. I don't think the ornaments are on there but you can convo her about them. And because Niki is so sweet when I met her to get my ornaments she threw in a little something extra.

How cute is this onesie and headband??!?! I love it! I love getting things with her name on it (other than my ornament this is my first). And I especially love it when I'm not the one having to do the embroidering. :) And the headband! HOW SWEET!!! Thank you, Niki!!! I can't wait to put her in this.

7 comments:

Diane said...

So sweet!

Sky said...

Those ornaments are adorable! I'm so glad you were able to find one you liked :-)

Ashley said...

Those ornaments are so dag gum cute! And I love the onesie too! I can't wait to see her in that!

Jill said...

Niki is so talented!!! Love the ornaments and onesie. :)

michelle ellis said...

I just LOVE those!!!

Niki said...

Thank you so much! I'm so glad you like everything!

Mr. and Mrs. B said...

Thanks so much for sharing about the ornaments. Like you, I have been looking all over for a cute ornament and for one that had twins on it, so I was ecstatic when you shared about Niki and the ornaments that she makes. That is right up my alley!