Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Upside Down Banana Pecan French Toast

Last week on Twitter my friend Caroline mentioned a recipe she was going to make for Thanksgiving. When I saw the words "Upside down banana pecan french toast" I knew I needed to try it. I immediately scooted on over to Sister Schubert's website to get the recipe. I'm sorry for my laziness because I'm not going to type out the recipe on my blog but PLEASE go to the website and try it. It's really easy and really yummy.


Here's what it looks like when it comes out of the oven.
And here's what it looks like after you "flip" it.
I served it with cinnamon maple syrup and it made it even that much better. If you try it, let me know what you think.

4 comments:

Immeasurably More Mama said...

I read the tweets about this but now that I've seen a picture I am salivating! Gotta try it soon! :)

Niki said...

I saw the two of you talking about a recipe and had no clue what you were talking about! This looks absolutely fantastic! It will definitely be made this week! Thanks for sharing :)

Claire said...

Oh that looks amazing!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Cxx

Jill said...

How am I just seeing this post!?? This looks DELISH!