Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Thank you!!!

Thank you to everyone for all of the blog comments, tweets, Facebook posts, and emails congratulating us. We feel very blessed. I hope to be able to print them all out so I can put them in the baby book. :) We're so overwhelmed and honored that so many of you are excited with us. I will be sure and post more details soon when I can get this pesky headache to go away! In the mean time please just pray for God to continue to grow a healthy baby inside of me!! Thanks again!! You all mean so much to us!

4 comments:

Alex Accornero said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! That is absolutely WONDERFUL news. I found out from Kelly's blog and cannot wait to follow along with you!!!

Praying for you!
Alex Accornero :)

Heather said...

Congrats! Such exciting news! I cannot wait to follow your progress and will pray for a healthy pregnancy, delivery, baby and new momma! And I cannot wait to see all of the fun stuff you will make! :)

RachelM said...

Congratulations, Hillary!! I am so so happy for you and your husband! You will be a wonderful mother and I can't wait to keep up with your pregnancy on your blog. And more importantly, get to see pics of that sweet baby once he or she gets here!
Praying for an easy and healthy pregnancy!!
Rachel

Jen said...

Hi Hillary! Just jumping over from another blog and noticed we have the same due date! ;) Congratulations on your pregnancy! Hope you're feeling good!