Thursday, August 12, 2010

A Red Head

A while back as I was fabric shopping I came across some paisley fabric that I loved!!!!! I didn't have any reason to buy it but I really liked it and knew I could use it for something. I even thought to my self how cute it would look on a red head.

During my wave of ruffle dress orders a person e-mailed me wanting a dress for her niece. After talking about price, sizes, etc I asked her what colors she wanted. She told me it didn't matter just anything that would look good on a red head. Oh, you can imagine my excitement! I had just the thing. I finished the dress last week and shipped it out. I LOVE it. I can't wait to see the little red head in it.



On another note, my friend Kim at work is having a baby. We gave her a baby shower this past week and some of the ladies asked me to make things for them. Here's what I made for baby Jacob!




18 comments:

Kelly said...

You are a sewing WIZ!!!! Love all that stuff!!!

Laurie said...

Cute Cute stuff!

Kaysie said...

You are seriously so talented! My goal is to sharpen my sewing skills and hopefully someday get an embroidery machine. You have such cute ideas too!

Jennifer said...

SOOO cute!! I am so impressed, Hillary!

Lauren said...

Seriously Hillary, you are my sewing hero!!!!! Amazing stuff!!!! :)

Julia said...

looks great!!!

Ashley said...

That dress is going to look absolutely precious on a red head. You need to somehow post pics of that one. Everything you have made looks so great! You are talented, girl!

Jill said...

As always...love it all!! I have sewing envy.

Katie said...

Love those bibs!!

Unknown said...

I love that you titled the post "A Red Head"!!! And I am so glad I found your blog, and ordered this dress for my red-headed niece! It is precious, and I cannot wait to give it to her. I promise to send a picture!!!

Faith said...

Love it all! Your appliques look great. So, so cute!!

The Conway's said...

It's all adorable!! You're so creative...I can't wait to have a baby so I can place my order :)

Suzanne said...

Love the dress, love the bibs, love it all, love you!!!

Heather said...

Hilary, I love that dress!! Wanna make another? Do you have any more of that cute fabric, so serious friend!!

Natalia said...

You make the cutest things!

Leigh Ann said...

Girl, I had no idea you were up to such cuteness! I'm going to remember this next time I need a baby gift. It's all adorable!!!

beckylbranch said...

Oh I love those!!! You did an excellent job will you make some for ME!!!

Amanda said...

I'm totally new to your blog (via Kelly's Korner) and I saw this dress and actually was like AWWW out loud. LOL Do you have an etsy store or anything? I'd LOVE to have you make my daughter, Preslei, that dress!!!