Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Happy Birthday, Baby!!!

Just a few moments ago my friend KatieAdd Imagegave birth to sweet Colson. I wanted to blog it so that it will forever be part of my memories. I'm not sure there has ever been a birth I've been more anxious or excited about. I'm so full of joy at his arrival. He's a tangible reminder of God's redemption and faithfulness.I know God has BIG plans for this little guy. I pray that he will grow up to love the Lord with all his heart and that he will be a strong warrior for Christ. I know his sister Reese will be cheering him on! I love you already, Colson, and I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET YOU!!!!

7 comments:

Jess :) said...

Yay and CONGRATULATIONS for Katie and Jason!!! So happy that Colson is here and healthy. A BLESSING, indeed!!!! :) I can't wait for you to meet him either...so we can see more pics!!

ashley said...

GREAT post! I'm so relieved to read your blog today. I haven't heard anything yet and have been so excited and anxious at the same time. Along with you, I look forward to seeing God work in Colson's life. Give Katie big hugs for me when you get to see her!!! Thanks Hillary!

Michelle said...

YAY!
I read all of you girls' blogs and I've been anxious to hear about Colson's arrival! Blessing indeed!

Kelly’s Korner said...

So happy he is here and healthy! I pray Katie and Jason feel nothing but JOY today!

Katie said...

Ahhh, my sweet Hil. Thanks, love! I know Reese is cheering Colson on, too.

Love you!

Lauren said...

I could not be any happier for this sweet precious family. I know Colson has a HUGE destiny laid out before him!! :)

Suzanne said...

Oh yes, so sweet! YEA! Looking forward to meeting him!!!