Sunday, February 21, 2010

Checking In...

One reason my blogging is so sporadic is because Josh and I do not have Internet where we live. I know, crazy right? Well in attempts to stay true to our budget (and Dave Ramsey) we decided that it wasn't a necessity when we first moved into our home. In order for me to blog I go to my parent's house either on my lunch break or on the weekends and blog. This past Friday was no different. I sat down at my parent's computer to blog only to find out their computer was DEAD. Oh it appeared to be working but it was acting all nuts and wouldn't let me do a thing. Apparently it had been past the point of no return the entire week but I didn't know about it. It's been on the verge of dying anyway so it was only a matter of time. My mom told my dad she was fine with a messed up computer until it got so bad she couldn't read blogs or get on Facebook. :) Well that time came this last week and she had had it. So all that to say my parents have bought a new computer. Yea. The only problem is that it won't arrive until the next 5-7 days. So what's that mean to you? Well it means that if you're expecting an update from me you probably won't get one, with pictures at least, for about a week or so. I am currently using the computer in Josh's office at church but I won't have to opportunity to do that either for the rest of the week. I realize that this computer crisis only affects about 7 people total but I didn't want all 7 of you readers to worry. I will be back in action soon. In the mean time, while I'm not blogging, I've got Jillian Michaels and "The Shred" to keep me busy on my lunch breaks. Not to mention all the sewing projects I'm behind on. So long for now...

3 comments:

Tricia Nae said...

you crack me up girl!! i don't know if i could give up my computer...though it is my source of income right now...so that is dave ramsey friendly!! i really need to mail this package of goodies to you...though i'm sure you've long since given up on me. ha.

Lauren said...

Well, that computer better be up and running soon because we can't go too long without hearing from ya, haha!!! :)

Jill said...

I admire you guys for giving up your computer/internet! Sometimes I think it would do all of us some good to do without it.

Make that 8 people. :)