Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Lunch Date

Look who I had lunch with...

Kelly and Harper

Kelly let me know last week she was going to be in town for a speaking engagement (sounds so professional). I was so excited to get to meet her for lunch. It certainly was the highlight of the week. Of course, Harper looked so cute in her big bow and adorable dress. I love these girls a LOT and am so glad we got to spend some time together.

Speaking of time with friends this past weekend I got to spend some quality time with Katie, Jenny, and Laura. Let me just tell you it does my heart good to be around these girls. They're so fun! Please keep praying for Katie. Life is hard without Reese but God has been good to her. She couldn't do it without your prayers though so keep them coming.

On another note, Josh and I are moving out of my parents house this weekend. I have a lot of emotions about. I'm a little nervous, excited, apprehensive, etc but I know it will be great. We don't plan on being in our new crib for too terribly long so we're going to consider it an adventure.

7 comments:

Kelly said...

I look dreadful in that picture but I loved lunch with you!!!
Harper slept all the way home. She was exhausted! ha!
Wish I could help you this weekend - I want to see pics of your new place!!!!!

His Doorkeeper said...

I know that Kelly and Harper were super excited to be seeing you today and having lunch with you! Glad you girls got together!

So happy for you and Josh getting your own place!!

Katie said...

YOU always do my heart good. I love you I love you I love you!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

What a cute picture.....Love your blog....
Hope you will stop by and visit my new Christmas blog that I launched this week.

Lauren said...

Awwww, nothing beats great times with friends!!! It certainly does the heart good!! :)

Rebekah said...

Yay for a new place and yay for fun lunches with friends! Harper is too cute! Good luck with moving!

The Little Clan said...

Congrats on moving! That is something EXCITING! Now you can decorate your own place! So much FUN!