Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Weekend Guests

This past weekend my Nanny and Papa (my dad's parents) drove in from Tennessee to visit us. They hadn't actually met Josh yet so they were eager to come. We had a great time with them.



Aren't they cute?

Here they are with their baby boy.

Another exciting event that happened this weekend was Josh and I getting our first SAM'S CARD!!! I had one myself several years ago but didn't have any money to keep the card or shop at Sam's. Anytime I needed anything I'd just go with my mom. Now, though, Josh and I have our very own card and I am thrilled. In fact, our date night on Friday is going to consist of dinner and a trip to Sam's. I can't wait!!! I'm going to really have to budget though and make sure anything we buy is really a good deal. I don't want to get too excited and blow our grocery money.


5 comments:

walkers said...

yay for pics, how cute! i know, sam's, i love it!

Bierman Adventures said...

Yeah, so Sam's is definitely one of the things I will miss when we move!

The Bunch Fam! said...

How ironic to see the Sam's card you budgeted for sitting atop a granite counter! LOL.

Lexie said...

your father looks just like I remember him. Doesn't look like he's changed a bit

--lexie rue-harris

Jennifer said...

We have a Sam's card but honestly haven't been shopping there as much lately because of couponing. I have found I actually spend less and get more using my coupons. LOL However, I do like to hit the 'sales' at Sam's. Especially after the holidays. LOL