Thursday, May 21, 2009

Nothing New

A lot of times I don't post because either there is nothing new going on or I don't have the mental capacity to think of something creative. Usually a combination of the two is to blame.

So trust me when I say, you're not missing out on much.

Josh is back home so that is a GREAT thing!! I don't mind being alone for a couple days but beyond that I don't like it one bit. Life is more fun when he's around. more when he's around!

My mom had a birthday on the 18th. I love birthdays in my family because that usually means good food. She wanted to go to Whole Hog and I couldn't have been more thrilled. It is one of my favorites!

Josh and I celebrated 8 months of marriage on the 19th. I can hardly believe it! I love being married and I especially love being married to my hot husband!

I am so looking forward for the LONG weekend. We have very few plans and I couldn't be happier. I'm a girl that would MUCH rather be at home than out doing stuff when life is hectic.

I know I don't post much about the weight loss anymore...I think I mentioned this before, but weighing all the time was making me obsessed! Just so you know I feel good and things are SLOWLY working in my favor.

We are drawing near to the end of our Financial Peace University. I can't believe it. I have loved being a part of it and can't wait to be "living like no one else". Right now that has to wait until the crazy dental work is done.

Speaking of dental work, I GET MY BRACES OFF ON JUNE 2ND!!!!!!!!!! Woohoo!!!!!

I am contemplating joining BSF or CBS in the fall (Bible Study Fellowship and Community Bible Study for those who don't know). I've heard great things about both and I feel like I need so good Bible study.

I am really excited that watermelons are starting to taste really yummy. I could eat my weight in cold watermelon. I had a lot this morning and I think I'm ready for round two. Unfortunately it has more calories that I wish so I have to limit it. Perish the thought!

I had my monthly get-together with my friends Jenny, Sarah, and Suzanne last week. We went to this restaurant I had never heard of, Milford-Track. It was so good!!! They are known for offering healthier choices but oh so delicious. I can't wait to go back!

Well, I don't know what else to tell you. I'll try to take pics this weekend so I can do a "picture post".

Until then, I hope you have a fabulous weekend!!!!

5 comments:

Kelly said...

A post from Hillary????? That made my night!!! You have a TON going on!!!! Yeay for the braces and weight loss!!!!
I want to do BSF but I have to wait until Harper is 2 I think. It's really good!
So glad to hear from you. I'm going to be better at e-mailing. Thank goodness for the 500 pics I have of you in my house. HAR!

Tara G. said...

Every now and then I hop over from Kelly's blog. Have you ever heard of First Place? It may be of interest to you. There aren't any groups around me, but I am working on it on my own with a small accountability group. There is a good chance we'll be transferred to L.R.- you'll have to fill me in on the good eating places!

TriciaNae said...

Yay for a post!! I finally finished off my Taco Bueno card...thinking about you when I did!! I've never like watermelon...but isn't it mostly water? Surely it can't do as much damage as french fries or something? right? LOL. Yay for braces coming off....I find out Tuesday if I need them AGAIN. Praying I don't. I want to join a BSF too. I need to check into it. I need to email you I keep rambling on. Off to do that. LOL

Jennie said...

Hey - I found your blog through Kelly's, and just HAD to comment because I'm so glad you discovered Milford Track! It's the best! We go there every Saturday when we can... Maybe I'll see you there some time! :)

Audra said...

BSF is the best Bible study I've ever been to. It has a special place in my heart. You should check it out! We'd love to have you on Tues nights!