Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The Latest

Well, it's my weekly post. I'd like to do more and it is my goal to do more but a lot of times it doesn't work out. And to add more unfortunate news, this post isn't going to have any pictures. Sorry, Laurie. I know how you like to look at pictures. :) Anyway, let's get started.

JOSH IS HOME!!!!!!!!! YEA!!!!!!!!!!!! I love having him home and I don't want him to go anywhere for a long time. At least until May when he has to go back to Ft. Worth for another class. My days are more fun when I get to share them with Josh. Even though we don't do a lot of exciting things as long as I'm with him I don't seem to care.

Sunday was a great day!! Part of it was because it was my first day having Josh back. I smiled on the inside all day long. Secondly because him mom and sister came to church with us and we went to lunch afterwards. I had a picture but I'm too lazy to upload it.

And lastly because we had an ordination service at our church. It was a very special one because it was for some of the Hispanic men in our church who are part of our Hispanic congregation. I loved watching it and hearing their choir sing and everything. It made me think back to Josh's ordination service. Obviously there was a big difference because no one spoke Spanish at his but the concept is all the same. You can go here if you want to get more details. I had a great time and was so thankful to be able to share it with my parents and friends.

Last night Josh came home early so we just hung out watched TV and went to sleep at 8:30. Ha! Are we old or what?!?! Honestly I'd like to go to bed that early tonight but The Biggest Loser does end until 9:00. I guess I'll have to wait until then to hit the sack. I need to get to sleep...Josh and I are going to the gym in the morning. Yea! I have missed it lately. I have a plan for a new exercise routine but it won't start until next week. I'll share more then.

Happy Tuesday!!

5 comments:

Kelly said...

I love when you post!!!!!!!!!
It makes me smile on the inside!

Katie said...

Love hearing what you're up to! Love!

Laurie said...

I am glad you have Josh back home with you. I read this even though there were no pictures. Haha!

Jenna said...

Loved getting an update on your girl!!!

Lauren said...

Loved catching up on you Hillary. Hope you're doing well :o)