Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Still Sick!

Yes, that's right I'm still sick. And I think last night was the worst of them all. I'm pretty confident it is just my sinuses because my head feels like it is going to explode. I plan to go to the doctor this morning...which I should have done a few days ago. It's just that normally over-the-counter meds work for me. Not this time. I need to call in the professionals. Last night I didn't sleep...seriously. I couldn't lay my head down and sleeping sitting up doesn't really work. So I just sat on the couch all night. Then I got up and checked Kelly's blog. How precious is this? I love the little stuffed animal between her legs.


I'm so thankful Harper is continuing to improve. What an answer to prayers! I love how Kelly mentioned all the other families who don't have the support Harper does. It has encouraged me to pray for them. If you haven't read her dad's post you need to. He says it so well. Glory to God!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I'm sorry you are sick - UGH!
You are sweet giving all of these Harper updates!!!! She knows her Aunt Hillary loves her!

Lauren said...

Awwwww, hope you get to feeling better Hillary :)