Friday, September 5, 2008

I'm Gonna Miss This!

Meeting up with Katie and Zach at Panera!

My dinner and breakfast dates with Laurie, Kelly, Emily, Sarah Kate, and Harper!

Two weeks from today is the BIG DAY! It is so hard to believe! People keep asking me if I'm excited that it is getting so close. And yes, I am very excited about that. I'm so ready to marry Josh and just be in the same place as he is. Unfortunately there's another set of emotions going on as well! As the wedding day approaches so does my departure from Fayetteville. Oh how sad! I've been putting off allowing myself to "feel" it but I can no longer do that. I keep seeing people "for the last time before the wedding." And keep doing things "one last time." Yesterday after having lunch with Katie and Zach, and dinner with Laurie, Emily, Sarah Kate, Kelly, and Harper it just reminded me of how hard it is going to be. Oh dear...enough of this for now! I'm not sure it is time to get into all this. I still have some last minute wedding things to do! I hope to post more about this subject later...if I can!

*Photos courtesy of Kelly and Katie. Thanks, Ladies! :)

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Don't make me sad this morning!!!!!
You will LOVE being in LR - you will have a TON of friends and most importantly - you will be MARRIED!!!! And regardless of any jokes I might make - marriage is WONDERFUL! It's not easy - but I love being married and so will you! It's great to have a partner in life to share the joys and burdens with! Josh will be a great husband to you!
UGH - I can't WAIT for the wedding!!!!!!

Megan L Hutchings said...

I just want to give you a big hug! I hope that in the next two weeks all of the wedding activities come together well. You will love being married ;)!

You all are such great friends! I know a few miles won't stop that!!!

Laurie said...

I am going to miss you so much, but you are going to be so happy as a married woman to a wonderful man!

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

Go ahead and "feel it now" then you can just enjoy your new phase of life in less than 2 weeks!!! How exciting! And you'll always go back to visit!