Monday, June 30, 2008

Showers Galore

Dessert Surprise

Friday at work my coworkers surprised me with a dessert celebration.


Cupcakes!


Chocolate Cake

Eclair Cake


Edible Arrangement


There was also peanut butter pie! It was great!


Recipe box with all the delicious recipes inside.

Couples Cookout
Saturday night my parent's friends hosted a WONDERFUL cookout for Josh and I. There were so many people there it was great! Everything about the evening was perfect. It was supposed to be outside by the pool but the rain put a damper on that plan. It was just as beautiful inside.





Jenny and Dianne...working hard!


The food was FABULOUS! Pork tenderloin, grilled pineapple, slaw salad, potato wedges, and rolls.


For dessert we had cookies and key lime pie!!!




Mark was the grill master and did a great job!







After dinner we all gathered together and people took turns giving us marriage advice. It was great. Josh and I really enjoyed ourselves. It was a perfect end to a perfect evening.

NWA Shower

Last night I had my Northwest Arkansas shower. It was just as great as all the others! I really am blessed with some great friends.



The Hostesses and Me: Laurie, Kelly, and Shannon

My Sister, Me, My Mom




The food was great! And the petit fours were heavenly!

Shannon and Cozelle



Heidi and Ashley



Laurie, Katie, Katie, and Paige


My mom got me this pitcher I've been wanting! They said I looked funny when I held it up so of course I posed for a picture!


Shannon and Cozelle got me some of my every plates and bowls from Pottery Barn. The bowls were on back order so Shannon made me some...with little pearls and all!
I've had such a good time lately with all my wonderful showers. People have blessed me far beyond what I ever could have imagined. Thanks again to everyone for all you've done!

13 comments:

Kelly said...

That couples shower looks so nice! That house it was in is BEAUTIFUL! I wish I could get a tour of it!:-)
I'm glad you have had so many fun parties and showers!
That work party is kind of making me sick looking at all that chocolate - OH MY!

walkers said...

you are such a little party animail with all your showers-phew, i bet you are tired. well you look fabulous for having all of those deserts around:)

Leigh Ann said...

Both showers look beautiful! What sweet, sweet friends you have. I'm all about a chocolate shower! Yum!

Julie said...

I loved looking at the shower pictures!! The house looked fabulous and the sit up was outstanding. I couldn't imagine doing all that work!!

YOU LOOKED BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Deidra said...

Seem like you had a nice shower. COngratulation. I guess you are wondering who is this person. Well I found your blog through Kelly's. Hope you don't mine me looking. I have a favor to ask. I noticed your parents friends house and the lovely decor that was in the photo. Could you share more inside and outside shots of the house. Or could you even find out the name of the house plans. Thanks!

Megan L Hutchings said...

I love reading about all of your showers!!! Each one seems so unique, so special, and so much FUN!!!!

I know you will have many more to come ;)!

Megan L Hutchings said...

I love reading about all of your showers!!! Each one seems so unique, so special, and so much FUN!!!!

I know you will have many more to come ;)!

Jenna said...

Hi Hillary, I'm here via Kelly! Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! It looks like you had some awesome showers! Enjoy it; it goes by so quickly!

Tasha said...

The chocolate looks yummy! I think I have gained 5lbs just looking at it. :) I love your dishes!

Jennifer said...

I've never seen so much chocolate in one location! ROFL

Your Pottery Barn dishes are beautiful! Great choice!

Brittney said...

The couples shower is such a great idea! I haven't commented in FOREVER, but I noticed that I know one of your friends! Ashley is Brooklynn's occupational therapist--small world!

Fran said...

You have been having a blast I see!
The pictures are great and I absolutely loved my wedding showers....enjoy it all!

Have a great week,
Fran

Melissa said...

All those desserts are making me hungry!!! Have fun with all the showers. How are things???