Sunday, April 20, 2008

Now Open!!!

I had a great start to my weekend with a treat Josh brought me from Little Rock!

Cupcakes on Kavanaugh is finally open! Josh tried to capture my expression when I opened the box. It's a little blurry and a little surprising.

I was a little sad because a few of them had seen better days.

Well let me tell you they were delicious!!!!! I'm going to have to be very careful when I move to LR because I can see myself needing these every day. I might just have to walk there from wherever we live, hopefully 20 miles away, so I don't blow up!

After I calmed down from my cupcake excitement Josh and I went to Mike and Brooke's for the beginning of our premarital planning. We had a great time! They are such a wonderful family and have a lot of great things for Josh and I.

Mike and Brooke

Thomas and Abigail

Me and Josh

Saturday morning was a lazy day for me! When Josh arrived at my house I had breakfast ready for him. I slaved all morning (not even) over the cereal, turkey bacon, and coffee that I served him. Actually Holly made the coffee.

After breakfast and our Bible study (we started studying the book of Romans together last weekend) Josh started working on my lawn mower. Really he was just trying to get to make it fit into his car in order to take it to be fixed. He worked so hard! Thanks, Josh!

That pretty much sums up the excitement! I took a nap yesterday and today so I'm feeling super lazy to start the week! Hope everyone had a great weekend!

15 comments:

Staci said...

Those cupcakes look heavenly :)

Julie said...

The cupcakes looked absolutely delicious!!!!! I'm jealous!! I don't think we have anything close to that in Oklahoma.

Kelly said...

Those cupcakes look soooooo good - which one was your favorite?
Sounds like a great weekend!!!

ashleydiggs said...

Um...there's a Cupcakes on Kavanaugh?! That's all I need to say.

Megan L Hutchings said...

The cupcakes, oh those delicious looking cuupcakes!!!! How are your headaches?

Heather said...

I might have to drive to LR for those cupcakes. They look amazing!!!

Caroline said...

ooooooooooooooo i need one of those cupcakes ASAP!!!! when i drive through little rock i will have to stop!!!

Faith said...

The cupcakes look delicious! I'm sure they tasted that way as well.
Love that you and Josh are studying Romans together...that's awesome!
Thanks for coming by and for your sweet comment!
Glad you had a great weekend! Hope this week is wonderful too!

Leigh Ann said...

I'm so going to have to go get those cupcakes!

Melissa said...

YUM!!

hayden said...

Thanks for stopping by!!! Wow, you're too funny...slaving over cereal!!!

Those cupcakes looks sooooooo good. I think just looking at them is what is behind my gaining those 2 lbs.!

RRR said...

Those cupcakes look SO good! Have you ever had Sprinkles? They have them up in Dallas and I really like them!
We just finished all of our premarital work with the minister and Sunday school classes and now all we have to do is finalize the ceremony details!

Laurie said...

Emily has to look at the Princess on the computer(YOU) most everyday!

Kelly | Fabulous K said...

ooooh....those cupcakes look YUMMMMMMMY! :)

Fran said...

Those cupcakes are unbelievable! Messed up and all, they look awesome!!

Have a great day Hillary!
Fran