Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Terrific Tuesday

Today started with my looking out the window to see how much snow we received over night. It wasn't as much as I would have liked but it was still really pretty. I wasn't sure if I was going to try and go into work early or wait for some of the snow to melt. When I saw on the news that the University of Arkansas closed I knew it had to be bad out there. They NEVER close. I decided to wait and leave my house around 8. It was indeed really messy out there. It took me about an hour to drive what normally takes me 20 minutes. I made it safely though so that's all that matters.


Anyway...I met my friend Katie and her little boy Zach for lunch.

I love taking pictures of him because he is so cute! I just adore him! And I adore his mother too. I don't know why I don't take more pictures of her with him because she is beautiful! Both inside and out! I'm going to miss her when I have to move! But we won't talk about that now!
Another reason today was so great is because I had a surprise when I got home. My sweet roommate had bought me a couple of things while she was out shopping.

The first is a cute Maui graphic t-shirt. This is special because its where Josh and I are going on our honeymoon!

And the other is a pink night gown (also to take on our honeymoon). It's so cute! I love it! I might also wear it as a swim suit cover up or just to lounge around.

I have the best roommate! I've known her a LONG time and I'm going to miss her too! But AGAIN, we aren't going to talk about that now!!

To top off a great Tuesday The Biggest Loser was on tonight. In fact, I'm still watching it. It's the best show ever!!!!

11 comments:

Kelly said...

Watching Biggest Loser right now!
That pink nightgown/cover up is Super cute! And I love the maui t-shirt!!! That was very sweet of Holly!

Caroline said...

YOU HAVE A GREAT ROOMMATE!!! I am so excited that ya'll are going to Maui for your honeymoon!!!!!!FUN FUN FUN FUN!!!!!! Take a million pictures for your blog friends:)

Leigh Ann said...

What a sweet friend you have! Both are darling!

Unknown said...

SO jealous you are going to Maui!!!!! That's fabulous!

Robyn Beele said...

So weird! I am actually watching The Biggest Loser on Tivo. I love the show. It is so inspirational. I wish we had no snow. We NEVER get snow.:(

Shannon said...

Hi, CUTE pic of Zach. I'm sure Katie told you but I've been reading your blog lately and I put you on my sidebar on my blog. :) I just started it today. I don't have anything to say but wanted to comment on other people's blogs. :)

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

Biggest Loser IS the best show on TV! The blue team sure has been crying a lot lately!

Melissa said...

I need a roommate like that!!! Don't you just love snuggling up with the babies?? :)

Megan said...

Our snowflakes melted before they hit the ground-boo! You will love Maui and not want to come home.

Unknown said...

Snow, I wish in Georgia you never see snow it is so sad. Cute nightgown again pink a girl after my own heart!

His Doorkeeper said...

Where are you going in Maui? My son and I were talking about his honeymoon plans for July and they are planning to go to Maui also. Did you do alot of research to find a place to stay? Any suggestions for him to look into?