Sunday, March 2, 2008

Josh's New Digs

This weekend it was my weekend to drive to Little Rock. I wanted to give Josh a couple of weeks to settle in and then I wanted to share his new place(s) with all of you. As you know he is living with my parents until we get married. I should also tell you that he is staying in my room at their home. Not really his style of decor and to think of it makes me laugh!


Here's where Josh sleeps every night.

Here's the hot pink chair he sits in to put on his clothes.

Here's where Josh gets ready for the day.

OK, so his new room doesn't really represent his style. But his new office at the church does. At least here he's surrounded by one of the things he likes the most...books!

13 comments:

Kelly said...

That's the room I stayed in for Meg's wedding!!! I LOVED it! I'm sure Josh feels very manly living there! :-)
His new office looks great. I love the green shirt and tie - I'm sure you really did!
Thanks for the sweet texts this morning - they meant the WORLD to me!

Shannon said...

That's funny that his is staying in your room! I guess that means you are staying in my room now...I hope you like it as much as I do! Ha! :)

Leigh Ann said...

That is a darling room.

RachelM said...

That is the cutest room! Definitely not Josh, but still adorable! I don't see how you could move away from that room!

Megan said...

Cute room, Hillary! And nice office, Josh.

Melissa said...

I love the colors in your room. I bet he loves spending his time where you spent so much of yours!

Caroline said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU ROOM AT HOME!!!! I want that hot pink chair BAD!!!!!!! that is so fun that he is in your room.

Laurie said...

I love that room! Actually, I love all the rooms in their house! Josh has a nice office, he looks at home in it.

Jessica said...

That room is sooo going into my forever file!!! Ha!! : )

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

That is such a cute room! My room back home isn't near that cute!!!

Brittney said...

What a cute room! I love that hot pink chair!!!

Fran said...

Josh is one stylin stud with his new room!! That is just too funny!

Have a great week Hillary!
Hugs~

Meredith said...

Such a cute room. I love that hot pink chair!