Monday, March 3, 2008

Happy Birthday To You!

Today is my friend Shannon's birthday. To celebrate some of her friends and family met at her parent's restaurant, Bizy's Neighborhood Grill, for some food, fun, and fellowship! Sounds like a church get together or something! Anyway...





She got some really great presents.



I got her a travel coffee mug.



We had a lot of fun at dinner. We laughed a lot and ate a lot. In honor of Kelly I took a picture of my food.



The baked sweet potato was sooo good!!

We ended the night with group photos.

The evening ended at a good time. Just as we were about to leave it started snowing. Holly and I were prepared. We dressed in our matching coats and I wore my pink snow boots.




It's supposed to snow a lot tonight so stay tuned!

9 comments:

Shannon said...

Thank you so much for tonight! I had a blast and I LOVE the coffee mug! I can't wait to show it off at work tomorrow!

Melissa said...

We got snow too! I LOVE that travel coffee mug, way cute!! :)

Kelly said...

Looks like so much fun! I love that travel mug!!! I love anything with a monogram!
I also love your pink snow boots!
AND I LOVE that you took a pic of your food!!! It looked SOOOOoooooooooo good!:-)

Unknown said...

That sweet potato looks A-MAZING!!! I think that snow is coming towards Tennessee now! It's crazy - it was like 75 degrees yesterday!!!

Caroline said...

You gave her such a great gift! I am wishing that I had that plate of food in front of my RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!

Robyn Beele said...

Yesterday was also Dr.Seuss birthday. Just a little teacher trivia!

Unknown said...

your boots are so cute and my favorite color!

Mrs. Shelton said...

My friend Jayme sells those travel cups in her shop. I got a black/white houndstooth one with a pink S. Love it!

Jennifer said...

I love that travel mug! Do you mind sharing where you got it? I think anything with a monogram adds an extra touch. Awesome gift idea!

Cute boots too! And your food looks dee-lish!