Thursday, January 17, 2008

Smile!

Today has been a crazy day! To start it off my roommate was in a wreck on her way to school. It was icy today and there were lots of wrecks in NWA. Fortunately she was OK and her car was OK. It was just a scary situation. She called me and I went and sat with her until the tow truck arrived. I wish someone would have had their camera because we were on the side of the road (most of the time in my warm car) in matching poofy lime green coats.

After I left Holly with the nice tow truck man I rushed to work. I only had a few minutes until another major event of the week was to take place. It doesn't compare to getting engaged but still would add some extra bling in my life. I got braces...again! I had braces almost two years ago and now I have them again. I need two teeth implants and apparently there isn't enough space for them. Those of you that are wondering, I will either be completely finished with wearing braces or my sweet orthodontist will take them off for the wedding. I took a couple of pictures of myself. By the way, my dad has been calling me Ugly Betty! :)

All Bling...

...Partial Bling

3 comments:

Leigh Ann said...

You look so cute!

Kelly said...

Hills - you look cute!!! And you will gorgeous for your wedding!!!!!

Rebekah said...

You need to tell Darrell to be nice! I think you look cute!