Thursday, December 13, 2007

Let It Snow



I must say, there are a lot of anxious people around here because the local meteorologists are forecasting snow this weekend! That's right, snow! If it actually happens it will be the first snow of the season. A lot of times they'll predict it and it will just miss us here in Fayetteville. But I have a feeling, or maybe a hope, that it really will snow. I'll certainly stop at the 40/29 weather blog frequently to keep up with the latest news. It's been soooooo rainy and gross and I think a little snow would do us all some good. The only bad thing about these kind of forecasts is that the grocery stores will be crazy! Even crazier than the normal holiday rush. I guess that means I better make my list today. I think it's the law that when it's supposed to snow you have to buy milk and bread. Even if you don't need them. I'm sorry, but if I were to get stuck inside (and this isn't supposed to be a big snow maker so that shouldn't be the case) I'm pretty sure I'm going to want more to eat and drink than milk and bread!


4 comments:

Kelly said...

Yeah - I hope it snows!!!!!! I just want Scott to get home from Magnolia (he's coming back Sat afternoon) and then it can be a blizzard!

Laurie said...

Milk and bread does not sound too appetizing. I SURE hope it snows. I love seeing snow!

Jessica said...

Girl, I teach in Prairie Grove, and I am PRAYING for some snow!!

Fran said...

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!!

Bring it on weatherman! Post pix if it does. There is 150% chance of rain here tomorrow! :(