Monday, October 22, 2007

There's a First Time for Everything

Well, thanks to my dear friend Kelly, I am now a blogger! I've been wanting to do it for a while but never got around to it! Please don't judge me on my blog page. I just started so its going to take me a while to get it the way that I want it. If anyone has any suggestions or ideas on how to spruce it up and make it my own (as opposed to the blogger template I had to use) then let me know. Thanks for stopping in! I hope you come back again soon!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

I am your first comment on your first blog and I am THRILLED!

His Doorkeeper said...

Hi Hillary! I am Kelly's mom and she got me started blogging too! (I still don't REALLY know what I'm doing but it's been kindof fun)Hope you post alot and enjoy it too!

Laurie said...

I am so glad you are doing this!